Have you wanted to start a real food blog in your area, but were unsure how to begin? Real Food Freaks is seeking real food bloggers in other localities. Benefits of using our platform are:
- pre-made, ready to use blog
- easy word press format
- SEO friendly, we are showing high in many real food search terms
- flexibility – post when you have time
For a $50 annual subscription, you will receive access to:
- Author level blogging abilities
- Personal email with Real Food Freaks domain (a possibility)
- Personal blog category
- Personal Bio and contact page
- Resource page for your local resources
Here are the requirements that you must agree to:
Real Food Blog related posts only, which include:
- Promotion of Real Milk (raw) as best option
- Promotion of WAPF/GAPS and/or Paleo/Primal lifestyles
- Real Butter and Fats – no margarine, Crisco, or hydrogenated/partially hydrogenated vegetable oils
- Use of only sprouted, soaked, or fermented grains — or grain free
- Limited use of sugars and grains – sugars limited to sucanat, pure maple syrup, honey, and date or fig sugar, stevia (Other sweeteners by approval only)
- No use of artificial sweeteners, ever (This includes Splenda, Sweet and Low, Equal, and the like)
- No promotion of soy products
- No processed foods (fake cheeses like velveeta, powdered milk, powdered whey, powdered eggs/egg beaters, boxed cereals, soft drinks, etc)
- Grass-fed, pastured raised meats and poultry only
- No promotion of vaccines, prescription drugs, etc. Only holistic/naturopathic remedies.
- Use of microwave and pressure cooker highly discouraged
- On occasion there might be new criteria that is added sue to the nature of how the food marketplace is changing with technology.
No advertising for authors. Advertising is the right of the REAL FOOD FREAKS blog owners only. Authors are not allowed advertising rights. You agree to accept advertisements that REAL FOOD FREAKS blog owners choose to place on your blog page. Such advertisements can be, but are not limited to, page ads; text links within your blog content (on appropriate blog content); or links to other related blogs or postings.
You may link your posts to reference articles and other blogs. However, at any time REAL FOOD FREAKS may remove a link if we feel it is promoting food or a lifestyle that is inconsistent with REAL FOOD FREAKS philosophy or values. REAL FOOD FREAKS owners do not have to justify why a link is removed.
No promotion of VEGAN foods permitted. Vegetarian foods are permitted, however bloggers must not overtly promote a meatless diet as a better way to eat as this is inconsistent with our philosophy and values at REAL FOOD FREAKS.
You agree that REAL FOOD FREAKS may remove you as an author at ANY time for non compliance to our rules. You will be warned and there is grace. But consistent non-compliance is subject to removal from the blog as an author and REAL FOOD FREAKS will not be obligated to refund your subscription.
You understand the REAL FOOD FREAKS owners are Christians and much of their content reflects this belief system. You do not have to be a Christian to be an author, however content that is inconsistent with Christian values will not be accepted on REAL FOOD FREAKS website. You can be funny and cheeky without being crass. Please respect our wishes in this matter.
At any time during your subscription period, REAL FOOD FREAKS owners may add or change the requirements for authors. The associate blogger program must reflect a consistency with vision and mission of the owners. If at any time you feel that REAL FOOD FREAKS blog no longer fits your needs you are free to leave and create your own blog. However, the annual subscription will not be refunded.
Social Media use such as Twitter, Facebook, and all other social media platforms are encouraged. Please try to adhere to the REAL FOOD FREAKS rules when referencing the REAL FOOD FREAKS blog in any way. This rule may change if we feel social media is being misused to misrepresent REAL FOOD FREAKS.
If you have another blog, please do not reference REAL FOOD FREAKS in any way unless it is consistent with the values of our site. We need to protect our brand and inconsistency in references will only confuse readers. If we believe our REAL FOOD FREAKS blog is being referenced inappropriately on associate bloggers alternate website we will give a warning. However, we reserve the right to remove our association with an author who refuses to comply to our concerns regarding these matters. Non-compliance can result in termination of author status without a refund of annual subscription.