READ BEFORE POSTING!
DO NOT post wheat or other grain products without an explanation in the recipe for properly preparing the grain via soaking, sprouting, or fermenting. Recipes that do not comply will be deleted without notice. If we keep getting these type posts we will either go grain free for this linky or end the linky all together.
For the record — WHEAT/GRAINS are FINE so long as you post the proper preparation. If you do not know what this preparation involves, please do not post wheat/grain products here. Or if you want to learn more read this post regarding wheat and grain prep. We follow a WAPF guideline for grain prep.
Last week we had so many great posts to choose from for our featured posts. So you won’t want to miss seeing last week’s Freaky Friday. If you missed it, click here to visit.
Excellent post as usual from Lauren @Empowered Sustenance on why calories don’t matter in a real food lifestyle!
This recipe will help me get my ‘crunch on’ with these awesome PALEO Biscotti from Jen @Jen’s Natural Kitchen.
I could almost smell the spices as I looked at this photo and read the recipe. Thanks to Tessa @Tessa Domestic Diva, I had drool all over myself.
OTHER GREAT TIPS AND RECIPES
POSTS THAT DO FOLLOW THE RULES:
- Real Food recipes (WAPF or PALEO TYPES!)
- Homeopathic or natural remedies
- Homesteading ideas
- Real Food activism
- Survival skills
- LINK BACK to this page, plus leave a comment because it helps give you more link exposure with search engines. If you don’t link back YOU WILL BE DELETED
POSTS THAT DON’T FOLLOW THE RULES
- Include refined sugars (brown sugar or white or agave — instead choose honey, pure maple syrup, sucanat, real stevia — but links to fake stevia will cause your post to get deleted) For the record, we are not really comfortable with xylitol, but will permit it for now on the linky. This may change in the future.
- Grain flours that are NOT properly prepared by soaking, sprouting, fermenting – we also prefer recipes where the legumes and nuts are also properly soaked. (see this post on grains)
- Unfermented soy products – fermented soy sauce, miso, tempeh, natto ok but will likely not be posted to Pinterest
- Hydrogenated vegetable oils, canola oil, margarine, crisco type shortening, or canned and packaged foods.
- Overtly advertising products in which the main goal of the post is to sell something that you profit on. (links in post to affiliates ok)
- Post links to other blog carnivals
If you don’t have a blog we still want to hear from you! Please leave your tips or recipes in the comments.