5 minutes of prep time and your done. For real. 5 minutes!
Here’s what you need:
Note: I made a dozen. Adjust according to how many you need.
- 12 eggs
- 6 slices proscuitto, cut in half
- oil to grease the muffin tin (I used olive oil in my Misto)
- salt and pepper
Here’s what you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease muffin tin.
- Arrange proscuitto slices in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Crack an egg into each cup.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until eggs are cooked to your preference. (I baked mine for 18 minutes.)
If you are looking for other breakfast ideas, you might be interested in these posts:
- Grain Free Muffin Recipes
- Banana Custard
- Zucchini Cranberry Coconut GF Muffins
- Not So Chunky Monkey GF Muffins
- Strawberry Power Smoothie