Ok,ya’ll. Confession time. Last week I lost my internet signal. I tried to put up a few of these on Pinterest before I lost the signal altogether but it just didn’t happen for all of them. Please forgive me. It’s been quite a crazy summer over here. I also did not get to read each post a thoroughly as I normally do. I LOVE to read your posts and am fascinated by all that I still have to learn. I will go back through and read them more thoroughly this week. But as far as featured posts, I picked a few that really caught my eye. Also, make sure you check out last week’s posts if you missed it! Here’s the link.
From Stan @Tender Grass-Fed Meat
From @A Life Unprocessed
1. Everyone who posts must place a link back to this blog on the post they are linking (not your home page or other page). Freaky Friday is about sharing what you have done as well as others. You will be removed if you don’t link back.
2. REAL FOOD only! No processed (this means refined sugars too), canned, margarine, hydrogenated vegetable oils, unfermented soy, etc. If using grains they must be PROPERLY prepared (soaked, sprouted, or fermented). Also, please be aware that we will not allow non-homeopathic, store or pharmaceutical type products being promoted here (especially related to skin care or health). Naturally derived ingredients only please.
3. Please, no product promos! Feel free to post giveaways here, but if you are selling a product or gain from the sale of any item please do not post it here.
4. Please help us by a Retweet and Facebook link to this page and any sites you visit! Be sure to comment on others posts as well and let the bloggers know you were there.
5. Please leave a brief comment about your post. If this is your first time commenting on our blog, you will have to wait to be moderated just this one time.
If you don’t have a blog we still want to hear from you! Please leave your tips or recipes in the comments.