No featured posts this week but please read the following note about future Freaky Fridays:
We’re back to posting Freaky Fridays. We are so sorry for our absence over the last last few weeks. Unforeseen circumstances have prevented us from posting our normal content. We are aware that some of you may have given up on us. So, the Freaky Fridays over the next few weeks will be a test. If we get back up to our regular postings of at least 50 a week we will continue to post each week. If it looks as if we are not getting the same number of submissions we may discontinue Freaky Fridays. I do know that our regular readers look forward to your unique real food submissions and so do we. We hope you come back!
1. Everyone who posts must place a link back to this blog on the post they are linking (not your home page or other page). Freaky Friday is about sharing what you have done as well as others. You will be removed if you don’t link back.
2. REAL FOOD only! No processed (this means refined sugars too), canned, margarine, hydrogenated vegetable oils, unfermented soy, etc. If using grains they must be PROPERLY prepared (soaked, sprouted, or fermented). Also, please be aware that we will not allow non-homeopathic, store or pharmaceutical type products being promoted here (especially related to skin care or health). Naturally derived ingredients only please.
3. NEW RULE: Please, no product promos! Feel free to post giveaways here, but if you are selling a product or gain from the sale of any item please do not post it here.
4. Please help us by a Retweet and Facebook link to this page and any sites you visit! Be sure to comment on others posts as well and let the bloggers know you were there.
5. Please leave a brief comment about your post. If this is your first time commenting on our blog, you will have to wait to be moderated just this one time.
If you don’t have a blog we still want to hear from you! Please leave your tips or recipes in the comments.