Last week was another great week. To view the other fantastic posts from last week click here. And let me also say, that we know we are not the best site for driving traffic to your blog — there are better ones, but we appreciate you sharing your ideas and recipes with us anyway. We truly enjoy them. You inspire us!
Kathy @Mrs. Dulls Nourished Kitchen has brought us another great post. I know that I have even caught myself complaining a bit about how much my real food costs me these days. I love the perspective that she give in this post! It’s a must read!
I get really sad when one of my mason jars bites the dust. Sometimes it is unavoidable, but Mindy from @Too Many Jars in My Kitchen shares a tip for how to avoid jars from cracking and breaking with hot liquid being used. Great tip, Mindy!
Meghan from @Whole Natural Life shared how to make sugar free elderberry syrup to use when we are sick. She explains how it works and some tips to make using/taking it a bit easier.
Here are the rules:
1. Everyone who posts must place a link back to this blog on the post they are linking (not your home page or other page). Freaky Friday is about sharing what you have done as well as others. You will be removed if you don’t link back.
2. REAL FOOD only! No processed (this means refined sugars too), canned, margarine, hydrogenated vegetable oils, unfermented soy, etc. If using grains they must be PROPERLY prepared (soaked, sprouted, or fermented). Also, please be aware that we will not allow non-homeopathic, store or pharmaceutical type products being promoted here (especially related to skin care or health). Naturally derived ingredients only please.
3. NEW RULE: Please, no product promos! Feel free to post giveaways here, but if you are selling a product or gain from the sale of any item please do not post it here.
4. Please help us by a Retweet and Facebook link to this page and any sites you visit! Be sure to comment on others posts as well and let the bloggers know you were there.
5. Please leave a brief comment about your post. If this is your first time commenting on our blog, you will have to wait to be moderated just this one time.
If you don’t have a blog we still want to hear from you! Please leave your tips or recipes in the comments.