Last week we had tons of great articles! I chose to highlight three that gave excellent tips that might be useful to many of you. To view the other fantastic posts from last week click here.
Yes you can season a stainless steel pan! Halle @Whole Lifestyle Nutrition tells you how! I now have a cast iron pan that I use for almost everything and I love the benefits, but there are those times when I need my stainless steel pans. Great tip. Thanks for sharing Halle!
Dawn @Small Footprint Family shared a well-researched post about why you should consider alternatives to disposable diapers. There are many alternatives to consider, some of which will cost you a lot less in the long run.
Need some natural cleaning tips for the kitchen? Rebecca @Natural Mother’s Network has a few for you. BTW, Rebecca, love the picture!
Here are the rules:
1. Everyone who posts must place a link back to this blog. You will be removed if you don’t link back.
2. REAL FOOD only! No processed (this means refined sugars too), canned, margarine, hydrogenated vegetable oils, unfermented soy, etc. If using grains they must be PROPERLY prepared (soaked, sprouted, or fermented). Also, please be aware that we will not allow non-homeopathic, store or pharmaceutical type products being promoted here (especially related to skin care or health). Naturally derived ingredients only please.
3. NEW RULE: Please, no product promos! Feel free to post giveaways here, but if you are selling a product or gain from the sale of any item please do not post it here.
4. Please help us by a Retweet and Facebook link to this page and any sites you visit! Be sure to comment on others posts as well and let the bloggers know you were there.
5. Please leave a brief comment about your post. If this is your first time commenting on our blog, you will have to wait to be moderated just this one time.
If you don’t have a blog we still want to hear from you! Please leave your tips or recipes in the comments.