Last week we had tons of great articles! I chose to highlight three that gave excellent tips that might be useful to many of you. To view the other fantastic posts from last week click here.
Katie @This Chick Cooks posted a very timely idea for coloring Easter eggs naturally. Love it! Don’t use those toxic egg dyes from the store.
I know we just featured a BOOCH post last week, but this one was slightly different and I just can’t emphasize enough how good Kombucha is for you. Christine @Butter Belle has many great posts each week. Make sure when you stop by that you read a few other posts.
This recipe comes to us from Dawn @Small Footprint Family. We had two homemade toothpaste recipes last week and both were GREAT but this one had the most clicks on the linky so I chose this one to be featured. Be sure to go back to last weeks FF to check out the other for more options.
Here are the rules:
1. Everyone who posts must place a link back to this blog. You will be removed if you don’t link back.
2. REAL FOOD only! No processed (this means refined sugars too), canned, margarine, hydrogenated vegetable oils, unfermented soy, etc. If using grains they must be PROPERLY prepared (soaked, sprouted, or fermented). Also, please be aware that we will not allow non-homeopathic, store or pharmaceutical type products being promoted here (especially related to skin care or health). Naturally derived ingredients only please.
3. NEW RULE: Please, no product promos! Feel free to post giveaways here, but if you are selling a product or gain from the sale of any item please do not post it here.
4. Please help us by a Retweet and Facebook link to this page and any sites you visit! Be sure to comment on others posts as well and let the bloggers know you were there.
5. Please leave a brief comment about your post. If this is your first time commenting on our blog, you will have to wait to be moderated just this one time.
If you don’t have a blog we still want to hear from you! Please leave your tips or recipes in the comments.