We had SUPER AWESOME POSTS last week and it was hard to pick just three to feature. So be sure to go back and check out last week’s Freaky Friday to see all the entries again. Some came in late and apparently my linky disappeared half way through the week (it’s back now), so check it out if you have the time!
This recipe come to us from Jen @Jen’s Natural Kitchen (no, not RFF Jen). I love Indian food, so I was excited to see this come up on the list last week. I look forward to making this yummy food as soon as I can get some spinach in my garden! Thanks Jen — this one is getting bookmarked!
Jill @Real Food Forager brought us this great article on why DIET sodas are sooooo bad! I love it because I have been trying to get my addicted hubs to stop drinking it. Of course, I made him read the article! I know you have other friends and relatives that think that because it is ‘diet’ it is supposedly healthy for them! Let them read this!
One of my new favorite blogs is from Doug @Gaia Health Blog. He is super smart about all that sciencey stuff related to nutrition. Its a good read not to mention he is super creative as well. He regularly features Dinner and a Movie with a movie review and a real food recipe! How cool!
Here are the rules:
1. Everyone who posts place a link back to this blog. You will be removed if you don’t link back.
2. REAL FOOD only! No processed (this means refined sugars too), canned, margarine, hydrogenated vegetable oils, unfermented soy, etc. If using grains they must be PROPERLY prepared (soaked, sprouted, or fermented). Also, please be aware that we will not allow non-homeopathic, store or pharmaceutical type products being promoted here (especially related to skin care or health). Naturally derived ingredients only please.
3. NEW RULE: Please, no product promos! Feel free to post giveaways here, but if you are selling a product or gain from the sale of any item please do not post it here.
4. Please help us by a Retweet and Facebook link to this page and any sites you visit! Be sure to comment on others posts as well and let the bloggers know you were there.
5. Please leave a brief comment about your post. If this is your first time commenting on our blog, you will have to wait to be moderated just this one time.
If you don’t have a blog we still want to hear from you! Please leave your tips or recipes in the comments.