Need I say more? I didn’t think so.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (peeled and cut into bite sized cubes)
- 1 lb brussels sprouts (trimmed and halved)
- 4 Tbsp. butter (I like Kerrygold these days)
- 5 pieces bacon (sliced into thin strips)
- 3-4 Tbsp. real maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of cayenne
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Melt butter in pan over medium heat and add bacon. Cook bacon for about 10 minutes.
3. Add sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts and saute until the brussels sprouts just start to brown (about 10 minutes).
4. Transfer veggies to a baking tray. Sprinkle with a pinch of cayenne and add salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with maple syrup.
5. Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes or until vegetables are browned and starting to crisp, stirring halfway through.
So good… enjoy!