Ok all, this is just FUNNY. Given all the surrounding controversy this week over whether you should or should not eat grains, I love that the gals @the Liberated Kitchen could keep it light! BTW, they are a gluten free household.
Ruth @Ruth’s Real Food brought us an infographic that shows the effect that carbs have on the body. It’s great for those of us who need pictures to explain what really happens in our bodies! (It’s not the FAT; it’s the CARBS!)
Are you looking for a grain free brownie recipe? Try these made with black beans. This comes to us from Rachel @Day to Day Joys
Here are the rules:
1. Everyone who posts place a link back to this blog. You will be removed if you don’t link back.
2. REAL FOOD only! No processed (this means refined sugars too), canned, margarine, hydrogenated vegetable oils, unfermented soy, etc. If using grains they must be PROPERLY prepared (soaked, sprouted, or fermented). Also, please be aware that we will not allow non-homeopathic, store or pharmaceutical type products being promoted here (especially related to skin care or health). Naturally derived ingredients only please.
3. NEW RULE: Please, no product promos! Feel free to post giveaways here, but if you are selling a product or gain from the sale of any item please do not post it here.
4. Please help us by a Retweet and Facebook link to this page and any sites you visit! Be sure to comment on others posts as well and let the bloggers know you were there.
5. Please leave a brief comment about your post. If this is your first time commenting on our blog, you will have to wait to be moderated just this one time.
If you don’t have a blog we still want to hear from you! Please leave your tips or recipes in the comments.