Maybe it’s because I have sworn off coffee this week, but this post appeals to me. If those cravings ever do come back I think I will have to give this a try. This post was submitted by Adrienne @WholeNewMom.
The combination of Cardamom and Apples sounds delightful and unique. These muffins come to us from Vicky @GlutenFreeand SCD
Joy @TheLiberatedKitchen gave us a very detailed post about how to buy in bulk and not go ‘broke’ in the process. She offers very practical ways that everyone can do regardless of your financial situation.
Here are the rules:
1. Everyone who posts place a link back to this blog. You will be removed if you don’t link back.
2. REAL FOOD only! No processed (this means refined sugars too), canned, margarine, hydrogenated vegetable oils, unfermented soy, etc. If using grains they must be PROPERLY prepared (soaked, sprouted, or fermented). Also, please be aware that we will not allow non-homeopathic, store or pharmaceutical type products being promoted here (especially related to skin care or health). Naturally derived ingredients only please.
3. NEW RULE: Please, no product promos! Feel free to post giveaways here, but if you are selling a product or gain from the sale of any item please do not post it here.
4. Please help us by a Retweet and Facebook link to this page and any sites you visit! Be sure to comment on others posts as well and let the bloggers know you were there.
5. Please leave a brief comment about your post. If this is your first time commenting on our blog, you will have to wait to be moderated just this one time.
If you don’t have a blog we still want to hear from you! Please leave your tips or recipes in the comments.