‘OOOOh,’ is what I thought when I read this post! I love vanilla — real vanilla beans especially. And although I have never been a fan of honey (more of a pure maple syrup gal myself), I think I will have to give this a try! This comes to us from Susan @Cooking in the Florida Heat
Jennifer @How to Peel an Onion has brought us a creative way to serve porridge grain free by using butternut squash and (yum) coconut milk. Salivating yet?
This story by Penny @ Penniless Parenting really resonated with me on many levels. First, many of you who follow our blog know that I (Jen) have been unable to have children so far. Last year I had a surgery that most likely will make it impossible (although I am still researching the potential) for having a vaginal birth, let alone a home birth. But reading this touching story from Penny has made me all the more determined to keep pursuing it until I have exhausted all my options. Thanks Penny!
Here are the rules:
1. Everyone who posts place a link back to this blog. You will be removed if you don’t link back.
2. REAL FOOD only! No processed (this means refined sugars too), canned, margarine, hydrogenated vegetable oils, unfermented soy, etc. If using grains they must be PROPERLY prepared (soaked, sprouted, or fermented). Also, please be aware that we will not allow non-homeopathic, store or pharmaceutical type products being promoted here (especially related to skin care or health). Naturally derived ingredients only please.
3. NEW RULE: Please, no product promos! Feel free to post giveaways here, but if you are selling a product or gain from the sale of any item please do not post it here.
4. Please help us by a Retweet and Facebook link to this page and any sites you visit! Be sure to comment on others posts as well and let the bloggers know you were there.
5. Please leave a brief comment about your post. If this is your first time commenting on our blog, you will have to wait to be moderated just this one time.
If you don’t have a blog we still want to hear from you! Please leave your tips or recipes in the comments.