This sounds creative and delicious!
What an appropriate reminder for this time of year!
NEW BENEFIT OF POSTING TO FREAKY FRIDAY: Last week we tried pinning and stumbling all the posts from Freaky Friday. Some had many hits and others just a few or none at all. I will continue to do this for every post that comes to our site. We can not promise you a lot of hits because there are many factors beyond our control, however you never know what could come of it. Good luck!
Here are the rules:
1. Everyone who posts place a link back to this blog. You will be removed if you don’t link back.
2. REAL FOOD only! No processed, canned, margarine, hydrogenated vegetable oils, unfermented soy, etc. Also, please be aware that we will not allow non-homeopathic, store or pharmaceutical type products being promoted here (especially related to skin care or health). Naturally derived ingredients only please.
3. NEW RULE: Please, no product promos! Feel free to post giveaways here, but if you are selling a product or gain from the sale of any item please do not post it here.
4. Please help us by a Retweet and Facebook link to this page and any sites you visit! Be sure to comment on others posts as well and let the bloggers know you were there.
5. Please leave a brief comment about your post. If this is your first time commenting on our blog, you will have to wait to be moderated just this one time.
If you don’t have a blog we still want to hear from you! Please leave your tips or recipes in the comments.