Some of you have been waiting for this recipe for awhile… I apologize for taking SO LONG to post it! This is a quick cookie recipe– with NO added sugar (except for the chocolate chips)– that is perfect for lunchboxes! Or just a little treat. Enjoy!
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup coconut oil (or palm shortening)
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 2 mashed ripe bananas (I use super ripe– think “rotten”)
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (if you decide not to add this, you may need an additional Tbsp or so of coconut flour)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (I use Enjoy Life brand)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the first 4 ingredients together in your mixer. Then add the remaining ingredients and mix until well blended. Batter will be on the stiff side.
3. Drop small spoonfuls onto your cookie sheet (they can be close together– cookies will not spread) and bake for about 9-10 minutes. Cookies should be soft when you remove them from the oven, then let them sit for 5 minutes before you remove them from the cookie sheet.