Because of time this week we could only pick one featured post. But we love this Raspberry Mousse recipe posted by Shanon at Food Farm Health. It’s dairy free and so simple to make. And doesn’t it just look yummy? Thanks for posting this on Freaky Friday, Shanon!
Are you a FREAK? We are. We are REAL FOOD FREAKS and we are not ashamed! Freaky Friday’s are your day to write a comment or blog about why you are a freak, what you did this week that made someone think you were a freak, or post your FREAKY REAL FOOD RECIPES. If you post a freaky recipe, please make it freaky by it being your OWN recipe. From time to time I will post a good recipe someone else has shared. However, FREAKY FRIDAYS are about what make you UNIQUE! Feel free to take a basic recipe and tweak it. But it has to be YOUR CREATIVE UNIQUE recipe. Got it? Are we clear? You also must post REAL FOOD. If you are not sure if your recipe has fake food ingredients, please do not post. You may want to spend some time reading through our blogs to get a sense for what we believe to be REAL and FAKE.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO OUR NEW RULE REGARDING PRODUCT PROMOS. Giveaways are ok to post, but we will no longer allow you to post product promo posts in which the only purpose is to gain income. There must be an educational purpose for any blog posted on Freaky Friday. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Here are the rules:
1. Everyone who posts place a link back to this blog. You will be removed if you don’t link back.
2. REAL FOOD only! No processed, canned, margarine, hydrogenated vegetable oils, unfermented soy, etc. Also, please be aware that we will not allow non-homeopathic, store or pharmaceutical type products being promoted here (especially related to skin care or health). Naturally derived ingredients only please.
3. NEW RULE: Please, no product promos! Feel free to post giveaways here, but if you are selling a product or gain from the sale of any item please do not post it here.
4. Please help us by a Retweet and Facebook link to this page and any sites you visit! Be sure to comment on others posts as well and let the bloggers know you were there.
5. Please leave a brief comment about your post. If this is your first time commenting on our blog, you will have to wait to be moderated just this one time.
If you don’t have a blog we still want to hear from you! Please leave your tips or recipes in the comments.